What to do in the event of an Emergency:
- Open all doors and windows to ventilate the room. Get fresh air immediately
- Switch off the appliance and do not reuse until it has been checked by a Gas Safe resistered engineer.
- Shut off the gas supply at the mains (if you know where this is)
- Call the National Gas and LPG Emergency number for England, Scotland and Wales 0800 111 999
- Visit your GP or the hospital immediately and tell them that you believe your symptoms may be related to carbon monoxide poisining.
- Contact a Gas Safe registered engineer to carry out the necessary repairs to the appliance.
* For cylinder supplies on caravan parks and hire boats, the site owner and/or boat operator may also have responsibilities. Advice may be obtained from the gas company identified on the cylinder through their emergency contact details.
To make changes to this template, you will need to use a graphics editor to edit the graphic files and an html editor to update the content.